All reviews bay room spiral staircase hotel dogs maple cottage duck egg hatch beauchamp cosy bar fresh milk quiet village black pudding continental breakfast log fire home grown small hotel upgraded room this lovely hotel course dinner
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Booked a superior room and had lovely room with balcony at front of hotel - double bed seemed small but was comfortable - very clean - bottled water /coffee and tea all available in room. En-suite bathroom clean and good size.Gardens are lovely and weather was gorgeous so could sit outside with peacock,peahens and chicks - Dinner was very good and plenty to choose from also excellent breakfast .

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I ordered a living social voucher so myself and my partner could have 1 one night break with breakfast and wine. I have 2 special needs children so need to be close to home in Bristol and only one night due to sitters etc.. so this was brill... i thought...

There was NO phone number...only email.. and I have been emailing for over a month now trying to book the night with them and no luck :(... very unhelpful... They said it was high season so rooms book quick but yet the voucher said I could book up to 30th June so why allow that if its there high season??.... all of a sudden it was no weekends left... for a voucher room.. but there are rooms on their website I could of booked for not much more then the voucher price!!!
Then told they only have a big room on other dates i asked for.. and Id have to pay extra supplement for those... and this went on and on and on.... I asked to book me in any date and let me know... and guess what... no reply!!! quick enough to take my money but really don't want to book us in.. CON !!!!!

I have asked Social living for refund and its such as shame as wanted to book meals as well... but this has spoilt everything and id rather stay at home !!

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM as they can't be bothered with yours.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kimberleyBristol
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I had a couple’s 2 night getaway for £149, and tried to book with the Farthings hotel.
A standard room seemed to be available from booking online, but on equiry with ‘the res team’ it appears that there were no rooms available, unless I wanted to pay an extra £25 or £50 a night.
Ok... so what dates are available?
None, apparently.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kaz102030
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our one night at Farthings. The room was delightful, the food delicious and the service was friendly & efficient. We wish we could have stayed longer...we certainly want to return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Wow what a find.
This is a lovely hotel with brilliant staff, also a great chef.
Stayed for only two days and wish we had stayed longer.
Dog friendly.
Superb food.
Exceptional room.
Wonderful staff.
100% yes we will be returning.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple