Booked for £49 with booking.com. Bargain.
Right by motorway. Good rooms. Nice pool and sauna. There's a gym as well. Sky tv in bar,
Best bit was service, which was really good. Friendly helpful staff that made it easy and enjoyable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Taunton in Somerset is ideally located for both business and leisure guests, conveniently located at J25 off the M5, on the edge of Taunton near the Somerset County Cricket Ground. Taunton, nestling on the banks of the river Tone, is the gateway to Devon and half way house to Cornwall. Bridgwater, Wellington and other parts of Somerset are all within easy reach. Nearby attractions are Dartmoor and Exmoor with 14 areas of natural beauty and over 600 miles of dramatic coastline. The Holiday Inn Taunton has a Spirit club with indoor 15 metre swimming pool, sauna, solarium and fully equipped gym.This Somerset Hotel has 99 air conditioned bedrooms including wheelchair accessible rooms and 24 hour room service. Our large lounge area, which serves a wide selection of food and beverages, is ideal for informal meetings or just relaxing. (Under 12s Stay & Eat Free) With 12 conference rooms that can accommodate from 2 - 280 delegates in purpose built air conditioned rooms with high speed internet access suitable for meetings, training, presentations, banquets, weddings, reunions & parties. We also have external team build areas. Holiday Inn Taunton has ample free parking and is suitable for coaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Taunton M5, Jct. 25 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Taunton m5, Jct. 25 Hotel Taunton
- Taunton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Taunton M5, Jct. 25 Somerset