“first time on an horse for years”
Review of Quantock Trekking

Quantock Trekking
Ranked #5 of 43 things to do in Taunton
Taunton, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“first time on an horse for years”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Never thought would do this but really enjoyed walking around the all weather arena lead by Rebecca and finally I was on my own-wow what an experiece on 'Gertie'..will do it again

Visited November 2012

Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dream ride!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I've just returned from a few days away in North Somerset during which I went for a 2 hour ride
from Quantock Trekking. I hadn't ridden for a couple of years but my mount was all I had hoped for and more! Well mannered and an absolute delight - amazing for only 6 yrs old!
The whole set up seems to be of an excellent standard with the welfare of the horses paramount.
I wish them every success for the future - I certainly plan to return!
Many, many thanks to Becky and Dave.

Visited October 2012
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dream ride!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I wish them every success for the future - I certainly plan to return!
Many, many thanks to Becky and Dave.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sally M
Norwich, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Friendly Guide and lovely cob”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I've just been for a fantastic two hour hack in the Quantocks on a lovely forward going but safe cob (Harry.) As a reasonable experienced rider I found it really enjoyable, and we had a good canter through the forestry tracks, but they do cater for beginners as well. Becky, my escort was charming and friendly and made me feel very welcome, as we enjoyed the views over the Quantocks in the best way possible - on a horse!

Visited September 2012