“Fantastic!”

Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My mum and I visited whilst staying in the area. We received a warm and friendly welcome and were given a brief on the horses we were riding. I rode Socks a forward going pony, he was safe and definitely enjoyed a lot of attention following the ride. My mum rode Oscar one of the centres favourites. Again forward going but safe and gentle. The ride provided amazing views. We would definitely visit here again :-)

Visited October 2013

WEST SUSSEX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Have just returned from my second visit to Quantock Trekking Centre. Did 3 days of riding and had the BEST time.
Most of the horses are traditional cobs who are so sweet and placid, but wow can they move!! There is a horse for every capability and Becky and Dave will tailor the ride according to the rider.
The horses did not put one foot wrong throughout the 3 days and are happy to go at whatever pace is asked of them.
The scenery is spectacular and Becky and Dave were absolutely lovely. Can't fault it at all and will definitely be returning.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great i will book again”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

It was a great day out for me and my partner with me being a new rider but her being more experienced I thought it would be difficult but I booked a two hour ride and the views are just amazing its a shame I didn't take my camera. Its a great price for what you get all the staff were amazing and so were the horses so well behaved I will have to do this again.

After the ride I went to the pub down the road the rising sun inn and the food was a delight so its worth making a afternoon out of it the whole experience of the day was amazing.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank iloveaimee
London, United Kingdom
“A Great day out”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Really enjoyed the guided trip out on very friendly and well kept horses great value and will definitely be returning next time we stay at culmhead house

Visited August 2013
St Albans, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful riding on moors and in woodland”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Lovely ride out today with Dave at Quantock trekking, he took my partner and I for a 4 1/2 hour rider through old drovers trails, woodland (navigating the odd fallen tree hazard) and over the moors with beautiful views.The horses are solid types, but nicely forward and feel safe yet fast on the moorland tracks.Can definitely recommend if you enjoy good riding out, nice horses and a friendly and informative host!

Visited July 2013