“Quantock trekking - great day out!”
Review of Quantock Trekking

Quantock Trekking
Ranked #5 of 45 things to do in Taunton
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had a terrific three hour trek yesterday in the beautful Quantock hills. All virtual beginners, we were given horses that suited us individually. The staff were helpful, friendly and patient all the way. Their horses are all rescue horses and it was lovely to be with them for a short while. We were recommended to go to the Rising Sun pub next door where we had a delicious Sunday lunch. Would love to do it all again. A great day out!

4  Thank farfetched
in 2 reviews
"a great stay"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 1 July 2014

just finished my two hour trek with Quantock trekking and it was amazing. I have tried a few local riding schools and this one meets my needs perfectly!!! I rode Harry who was absolutely amazing, very good all round and I have already booked my next ride. The people who run this establishment are all so friendly and I know I will become a regular very quickly. Thank you to everyone involve see you all soon!!!
ps: anyone who's in the area this place is an absolute must!!!

3  Thank tracey m
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Tried them more or less at random last year, after riding a couple of times up on Exmoor. Enjoyed it so much we specifically booked accommodation close by this year. Incredibly picturesque rides up over the Quantock Hills. The horses were lovely, well mannered and full of personality. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and fun. We'll definitely be back for a third visit.

2  Thank Mnemonyx
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Had a 2 hour beginner trek in beautiful sunshine. Great way to explore the lovely countryside, went to the highest point of the Quantock Hills. We are all inexperienced riders but the instructors were friendly and helpful and the horses were very well behaved. We did much more trotting than we have done trekking at other stables and felt that we had all progressed by the end of the ride. I would definitely recommend Quantock Trekking to anyone and we hope to head back there when next in the area.

3  Thank Rebekahcat