“What did I expect?”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

When you pay only £3.60 for a breakfast what do you expect?

My eggs were burnt the plate was cold, the food was only warm. It was not a good breakfast. It filled a hole and at such a cheap price what did I think I would get? I did expect the food to be hot but that was not to be.

A great place for a few beers, ample space and plenty of different types of seating. Good for drinks not so good for food.

Pub Manager P, Manager at The Perkin Warbeck, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thankyou for taking the time and giving us some feedback on the poor breakfast you recieved. We do our best to provide great meals no matter how much has been paid for them but unfortunately we occasionally let ourselves down, as we have on this occasion. Please accept my sincere apologies

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Popped in to The Perkin to have a spot of lunch as we noticed some eye catching posters at the front whilst doing some shopping.
My husband & I chose to have steaks as it was steak club. Our steaks were cooked to perfection and very tasty. Food didn't take long & it was very busy! It was piping hot & looked great.
The pub was very impressive as it was so big and very long.
We will be returning & would highly recommend!
Over all a very enjoyable visit

Reviewed 4 January 2014

A lively place, good beer and pub food, a place more suitable for those in a group out to enjoy the evening. I've always found getting served a little slow, but once you have an order in things get faster.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Went here with a friend. Prices were good. Drink selection typical of WS. Staff a little rude. Venue is very big so would be okay for big parties.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is the largest Wetherspoons, I have ever seen & I have visited a lot.
However we were soon seated & decided on the salad special. It was a club salad @ £3.99.
excellent value for money. To drink, I had a pint of local real ale & the wife had a half pint of mulled cider (well we went by train)