“Not a great experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
“Not a great experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

A bit disappointed,poor girl working by herself with no one else,so not her fault,no structure,took 15 minutes for service,30-45 mins for food to come out,even though no one else had ordered,food was ok when it did arrive apart from cold bacon,but pancakes were nice,all in all a disappointment of an experience from a place that could of been better,and also with the name Gatsby's I was expecting more authentic surroundings,instead of a few wonky pictures on a beam,maybe this was a one off but many years in the catering trade I feel not

• Visited September 2013

Somerset, United Kingdom
“very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Stumbled on this little gem as I was visiting the dress agency upstairs! Was very impressed by food service and how spacious it was in there ! You wouldn't think it was from the outside plus there are also a few tables outside. The location is good too tucked away in bath place .I will be going again good menu too

• Visited August 2013
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Lovely little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

We visited this cafe on a busy saturday afternoon and found it to be really friendly witha different menu snd staff who couldnt do enough for you. The chef got in a mudddle with my panini and woulfnt charge us for it and gave us free drinks to apologise! Will definately go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Vivian025
“Give it a go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

I come here often and it never disappoints, the staff are great and very friendly. The food is also superb with a really good menu which leaves me like a child in a sweet shop every time I look at it!
Before I first came in I must have walked past hundreds of times, which I think is the case for a lot of the people in Taunton, which is a great shame because I will never look back! All it needs is something that will draw people in from the outside because it really is a lovely cafe that ticks every box in the book. Save the independent Cafes!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank HoldonHarlie
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Really Good Freshly Cooked Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Have walked past this place 100's of times but never been in. Dropped in for breakfast and was very impressed. The waitress was very friendly and the place has a nice homely feel. My full English breakfast was very good indeed, freshly cooked and clearly using high quality ingredients, the bacon was especially good and the eggs perfectly cooked. For less than six pounds including toast and coffee the value was exceptional vs the quality. I shall definitely return.

• Visited April 2013