“My inlaws live in cyprus”
Review of Aphrodites Restaurant - CLOSED

Aphrodites Restaurant
Cuisines: Barbecue, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A Greek restaurant & takeaway in the heart of Taunton, Somerset. Aphrodite's specialises in Greek style souvlaki, meze, seafood & has a good range of vegetarian options. Full a la carte menu & takeaway menu available daily. Tuesday's Special Offer: Mini Meze £12.50 Wednesday & Thursday's Special Offer: 3 courses £15 from a set menu.
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Food is amazing staff are friendly and welcoming my mother in law lives in cyprus and i loved the food whilsy out visiting this place keeps me going me going till i go back out there recommend to anyone :)

There are newer reviews for Aphrodites Restaurant

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My partner and I got engaged in Greece at the beginning of May so we thought we would have a meal with our friends at Aphrodites. We were not dissapointed, the food was as amazing as it was in Greece, Aphrodites even imported our favourite Greek liquor so we could have Greek mohitos (AMAZING) It was all very smooth running and the food was really really good.

KYianni, General Manager at Aphrodites Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Aphrodite's. We really enjoyed hosting your party and hope to see you and your guests in the near future. Also thank you for the Greek Mojito recommendation... delish :-)

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Ate here with my daughter on 19.6.14 and we had some of the best Calamari I've ever had in Somerset or Berkshire, not over cooked or over battered. The food was plentiful and tasty and there was excellent table service from Antonio! The exterior does not do justice to this small but charming restaurant.

Lovely to hear that you enjoyed your meal, in particular the Kalamari which is really popular with our customers. I will of course pass on your comments to the kitchen staff and to Antonio who has been a real asset to the front of house team.

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Went for a meal to celebrate my birthday with hubby and 3 year old son, food was amazing, service was excellent, staff well mannered and very good entertaining our little boy. Cocktails that were presented to me and son were a wonderful surprise and so much thought not to leave our boy out. Will definitely be recommending and returning again ourselves :-)

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your evening, it is very much appreciated. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your birthday meal and that your son was able to join in the festivities with a kiddy-cocktail :-)

It is really pleasing to hear that the front of house staff are doing so well in providing a friendly service and I will be sure to pass on your comments to them.

We hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Went here to celebrate my husbands birthday as he's a big fan of Greek food. This was our first visit to the resteraunt and defenetly won't be our last.
The food was delicious and lovely friendly staff , and a lovley atmosphere. We had a very enjoyable evening and my husband a very happy birthday here and we will be recommending Aphrodite's to our family and friends and look forward to returning for another lovely evening in the very near future .

Thank you Marymary for taking the time to review Aphrodite's. Happy to hear you had a good experience and look forward to welcoming you and your husband back in the near future :-)