We have stayed here on a number of occasions on a stopover whilst holidaying in the west country, over a three year period.
Found the inn to be very clean & comftable, staff were very good & helpful. Great location just off the M5, Pub / Resturent within a 30 second walk of hotel
The only downful, was that there is no air con in any of the rooms & as the windows hardly open (for security reasons i guess) it does make the rooms rather stuffy in the summer months (although fans are provided)
That said i would reccomend this Inn to all types as a stopover.
All in all a very good nights stay, with good food served in the nearby pub & very very good cooked & continental style breakfasts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset