Hi I stay in roughly around 100 premier inns a year with my job, I am 6 foot 2, 17 stone and generally a man's man. I have never in my life experienced anything ghostly and didn't believe in anything like that before tonight. I stayed in room 2 of this hotel which is located in the part of the hotel that was the old Tudor house. I would rather not go into detail about my experience but it is the first time in all of my 100's of stays at premier inns that I have ever had to change rooms at 4 in the morning and lets say that there is no way I was going back to sleep afterwards even though I'd only had 3 hours sleep.
Premier Inns are usually great and I have never used the good night guarantee ever but I am never come back to this hotel and I will be warning my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset