this prem inn as most of them you stay inn is very good. reception very friendly and helpful. very clean lovely big beds, stayed in annex tripple glaze windows no traffic noise. we have come away for my husbands 66th birthday we are going on the bishops lydiard- minehead steam train today. last night we ate in the ajoining carvery wel omg.arrived at pub about 5 was told no carvery until 6 so we waited with a drink. seated ourself and went up for the carvery,most of it was reheated from earlier in the day, nobody came to ask are you enjoying your meal? everything ok? no nothing after waiting nearly 30 mins for plates to be collected and to be asked would we like sweets no nothing so my husband asked please may we have a pudding. after a nother 25-30mins wait my husband asked what was happening with our pudding and they appeared just like that, i must say had it not been reheated and not waited so very long it would have been exellent value.i think the problem is staff shortage running about like headless chickens. 2 staff in a very large resturant trying to seat people,take money, take orders get drinks come on get it together you can be a great place to eat. i think the secret at the moment is to eat in the bar area b 4 carvery opens looked lovely steaks etc and good servce.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset