Husbands Business trip report. when you get to your hotel late in the evening the staff are friendly, your room is clean and quiet, the restaurant is still open serving an ok carvery roast for £5.95 it does make you feel better.
Ok the room is not the best room I've stayed in, but not the worse its clean, tidy, tea and coffee making facilities, a tv, huge comfortable bed, lots of hot water to fill a bath in the clean and modern bathroom.
After a good nights sleep in the quiet room, I am a bit noise sensitive, so a quiet room is a big plus! breakfast was the usual buffet affair juice, cereals, tea,coffee, toast, muffins, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, baked beans etc. All fresh and warm enough, had worse at very expensive hotels.
So I will use again probably wouldn't take the family for a few nights, but if I want a room to crash out while on business I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset