Specifically by Nicky: She really was excellent:
-Friendly and smiley despite the fact that it was past 10PM
-All my paperwork had been made ready for a lightning fast check in
- I needed the iron & ironing board but my hands were full. She left reception and bought both down to my room without being asked
I often stay away in this area to break up long journeys to the South-West.
I turn up at hotels pretty much exhausted wanting to go to bed. The art to great customer service is to anticipate what the customer might want and do it before they ask. Nicky did just that so I have rated a GOOD hotel as EXCELLENT just based on the way I was treated
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset