This was the easiest Premier Inn to find so far on my trips (unlike the one in Newcastle city centre). Come down the slip road turn left and left again at the pub and there it is, just like the route given. The reception though small was manned by friendly helpful staff, the room was bigger than other premier inn rooms and nice and clean. The pub/bistro a short stroll down a path was very good and the carvery good value. Heater in the room left a bit to be desired and there was no phone and kettle screwed to dressing table (appealed to my sense of humour this is not a rough area). Despite this, very good value and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset