I pride myself on doing extensive research before an overnight stay and as Premier regulars know what standards to expect - well room wise, reception greetings etc were all as they should be. Sadly however what should have been a pleasant weekend away was ruined by our experiences of the Blackbrook Tavern next door. For a venue that claims to be part of a "Great British Cavery" it needs to seriously re-think it's branding. Having booked a table, sat down, ordered starters (two of which first choice unavailable), ordered carvery, only to be told 20 minutes later no more carvery ... at 7.30pm on a Saturday night! Breakfast next morning ok but again not fault free - cooked breakfast arrived before we'd finished our cereal - no offer to take back and bring later - hence somewhat lukewarm when we came to eat it. As I said no quibble about the Premier Inn itself but would use one of the others in the area if visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset