One of the bestVery clean/friendly hotel.Had been warned that there was no breakfast availablee because of work going on-this was no problem for us but could have been for other visitors as there is no outlet near to the hotel until you get to Taunton itself-busy and some distance away.
Difficult entrance off main road as there is no access from the direction of Ilminster so would have to go into Taunton or under M5 to turn at roundabout and then take slip road going back.Park and Ride opposite-but this is closed on Sundays(holiday area!)-this can cause some traffic noise/hold ups on working days but not on weekend when we last visited.
Offer on at the moment so prices extremely reasonable-not so obviously in holiday season or at many weekends.
We have stayed before here and at other Premier Inns and had the policy of refund if not satisfied explained(once in London had to follow this up and had extreme difficulty!)on this occasion the receptionist was busy explaining difficulty with breakfast to me and providing free breakfast drink/biscuits
All in all,extremely happy with our brief stay at Ruishton and will use it again when available and reasonably priced.-hope that when upgrade to adjoining premises are completed that price/facilities are not out of reach as we have found recently at some upgraded Travelodges.
Thank you for the stay on this occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset