The Premier Inn is the same everywhere, and that is its attraction. You know what to expect and it is always good value for money, if you think to book sufficiently far in advance. This one was no exception; comfortable, quiet, clean, well maintained, with all the basic facilities one expects from Premier Inn. I have previously flagged that there should be a handhold for those of infirm pins in the bath/shower. Also there is no air-con, not an issue in April but could be in high summer with all that global warming coming on. I only met the check-in receptionist, but he was great, very helpful and considerate.
This one has no restaurant but has an arrangement with an adjacent pub, that provides essentially the same breakfast as does the premier innn normally, at the same price, plus what looks to be an excellent value carvery dinner. The hotel is situated just half a mile off the M5, outside Taunton, so perfect for people stopping over on the long journey down to Cornwall. But is is not a place for families to enjoy themselves. Even the local village is little more than a dormitory town for Taunton. It is, however, right next the the park and ride connection to Taunton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset