Stayed for two nights last weekend and pleasantly surprised by the size and cleanliness of the room for such a low price.Nice big bed which was very comfy.Quality pillows and duvet,lots of towels,shower gel all included.The staff were very friendly and pleasant without being over the top.Nice safe spacious car park too with security cameras.The only gripe was that the room was hot but there was a fan in there which had been left running on full for our arrival.Convenient location for the motorway and Taunton town centre.An ideal stopping off place if you have a long journey from north to south or vice versa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset