stayed here on a saturday night before going on to a bird of prey centre for an owl flying experience. The receptionist was attentive and friendly but did have trouble with her computer (not her fault but just computer problems). We were given our key and asked if we wanted to book breakfast (due to the computer problems we didnt, glad we didnt, as we had evening meal at the brewers fayre and it was cold but that is different review).
our room was clean and the bed comfy, our room was a little noisy from outside traffic which i heard throughout the night but i am quite a light sleeper, my husband heard nothing!
There are towels and shower gel, but you need to take your own toothpaste, shampoo etc or you can buy a kit from reception.
i would happily book into another premier inn having experienced this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the town centre, just a short walk from Lyngford House and Somerset County Cricket Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Central (North) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton Central (North) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Central (North) Hotel Somerset