I had a one night break here with my daughter. We had one of the basic rooms which we found to be bright, clean and had lovely views over the hills. The grounds at Cedar Falls are second to none, really beautiful.
Cedar Falls has a very relaxed atmosphere; we lounged around in our very fluffy dressing gowns all day. It was great to be able to just dip into the pool or use the sauna/steam rooms as and when we wanted.
The staff were incredibly helpful at all times, and very friendly.
We decided to be brave and try the Garra Rufa fish, well what a lovely experience that was, my daughter liked it so much she tried it twice………….and yes our feet felt really soft afterwards. It was very reasonably priced as we took advantage of the special offers that are on during the mornings. We also had a very relaxing back and then hand massages, again excellent.
I would definitely recommend Cedar Falls for anyone who deserves to be pampered and wants to opt out of the demands and stresses of everyday life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset