My mum and I stayed at cedar falls and couldn't recommend the place highly enough! The grounds are gorgeous and the building lovely. I loved my room. The staff couldn't do enough to please... They were polite, kind and very hard working. The food is amazing! The breakfasts may not have offered bacon or sausage but you could have eggs and mushrooms so you were kept full in time for the three course lunch! The treatments were great... The pools both inside and out were fab. Really loved my stay... I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset