I cannot praise Cedar Fall highly enough. The reason for my visit was to have a rest, relax, exercise and have a bit of a detox from eating too many biscuits. (Just as well be truthful !). Head Chef Mayla is the best, the meals are excellent which means I have arrived home feeling much healthier and lighter!! All the staff are first class and I couldn't single out any one department, they are all professional and friendly. The newly decorated reception is very smart and I believe the bedrooms are in the process of being refurbished. Our bedroom was comfortable and clean. The house itself is charming and the grounds are beautiful. The trees are looking wonderful with the autumn colours. At Cedar Falls there is the opportunity to do as much or as little as you wish making it a really good choice for a Health Farm/Spa stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset