Cedar Falls is a great place to stay for everything that I like best. That is, Good Staff that make you feel very welcome. Excellent meals and service. Kate, Sue and Ian are encouraging in the exercise classes and walks, Ians evening talk is also worthwhile, informative and fun. The maintenance gents are busy with updating and redecorating but it certainly doesn't intrude on the relaxing atmosphere in the house. The Spa has all the treatments you can think of and the girls in the new shop know their products and are vey helpful. The grounds are lovely with good views from our bedroom out over the surrounding countryside. Hope to be able to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset