We spent an enjoyable 6 days here. Had a relaxing break, enjoyed some classes, beautiful walks in the grounds and delicious food, with imaginative vegetarian food. The assistant Manager in the restaurant ensured everything ran impeccably when he was on duty, he was wonderful and worthy of a 5* restaurant. Would recommend treatments from 'external therapists' in the Spa to ensure they are passionate and committed to the experience, and not just trying to sell products. Special offer price ensured 'a value for money' break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset