Have had a lovely day with efficient hard working staff. But as with other reviews, some things need to smarten up. Its clear the spa heyday was the eighties. You need better changing rooms. Food was okay and freshly prepared, but lacked touches. Fruit salad was dull and there was no other dessert choice. Service was good. Could do with spending more on magazines and there were no newspapers. I love the house and grounds, but the spa facilities have not kept in touch. Such a shame as your staff work so hard. I would come more often if it was more luxurious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset