Stayed with my sister - had a lovely time enjoying her company. Exercise classes great and food good. But room really dustry and old fashioned, receptionist lacked knowledge and a personality on the first day and coffee area staff not helpful - seemed more than their job to make us 2 cappuchinos! Outdoor pool very much in need of updating and some money spent on it. Lack of attention to details on quite a few areas. I would go back again for the food and exercise classes if I got a cheap deal only!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset