“Awful glorified KFC with cutlery ”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #135 of 268 Restaurants in Taunton
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Went with family paid over £40 waited 45 min for meals when they did arrived it was cold plates were warmer then the food .. no apologies staff not that helpful .. Very disappointed never go again an will not be recommended
Rant over!!!!

1  Thank snobylitle

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stopped in for an early dinner on Tuesday evening and I was greeted by a very pleasant young man. I ordered a mediterranean salad with extra avocado and medium hot chicken. It was delicious and I will definitely eat this again. Now, I believe the meat isn't halal at this site (not like the one close to me in Birmingham, which I can't eat at) so that's definitely a plus.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I know this is not the average chicken dinner but the prices are high for what you get, but it is a dinning experience and not one you will be doing every week!!! Busy place, shame you cant reserve a table and you do feel rushed.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Came here for lunch with a friend and 3 children.....I had wanted to try it since it opened ,my friend has been there lots of times and loves it. Seated quickly and ordered our food. Quite surprised at the cost , seems a bit pricey . Food was nice . Staff were pleasant , although one did try to take my plate before I'd finished . Will probably visit again as we did all enjoy it but macdonalds or KFC are just as good and cheaper.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Exactly what you would expect from Nandos, although it's pot luck as to the size of the chicken you get.