Everything about this place was awesome - the service, the food, even the other diners who were there - pity I was only there for one night.
On arrival I was shown my room - it was huge, the supersize bed, lounge area, and an enormous bathroom. If that wasn't impressive enough, I went to the bar and ordered a meal - simply delicious, no wonder the place was packed with regulars and other tourists.
Breakfast is a must! I will be back to the Farmers Arms, thank you for the experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 16th century Inn set in glorious Somerset countryside. 5 en-suite bedrooms, all unique, have just been awarded Alistair Sawday's Pub & Inn of the Year 2009. Restaurant, serving traditional British food, with real log fires and polished wooden floorboards. Perfect for that getaway from it all break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Farmers Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Farmers Hotel Taunton
- The Farmers Arms Taunton, Somerset