“Sam's saloon”

Escape Time - Sutton Coldfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Time - Sutton Coldfield is a Real Life Escape Game experience. Gather a team of between 2 to 6 players and enter one of our locked themed rooms. Placing 60 minutes on the clock it is time to start solving puzzles, finding clues and seeing if you can Escape in Time?!
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing!! Had a great time, something to please everyone of all levels of problem solving skills. Will definitely book again soon (We would have stayed to do an extra one that day)

UK-EscapeTime, Owner at Escape Time - Sutton Coldfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for your great review. We're thrilled you enjoyed your time here at Escape Time playing Sam's Saloon it's always nice when someone takes the time to tell others about it.

We're glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to seeing you again to try another one of our escape rooms!

All reviews
"brilliant experience"
"well thought out"
"team building"
in 7 reviews
"can't wait to come back"
in 6 reviews
in 80 reviews
"george"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this! Never have I done an escape room and this was the first one and we decided to do the chocolate factory one. We were told that this was the easier one out of the 3 that they provide. I wouldn't say that we found it easy however it was great as a first time go in an escape room. This room looking at other places is just the one room working out different clues, and we just stayed in the same room. There was 3 of us and that was enough I would possibly go to 4 but I don't recommend much more than that. The three of us were kept constantly busy in this room. The brief at the start was helpful and easy to understand. When you go onto the room you have your hour clock and you watch it ticking down. This just adds to the excitement. What I would say is when I go again I will be very choosy who I take with me. I learnt that I'm rather impatient and get cross when someone in my team doesn't do a task as quick as I would like. It really does bring out the competitive side! Really enjoyed it and will be seeing you again soon.

Thank you for your great review. We're thrilled you enjoyed your time here at Escape Time playing The Chocolate Factory it's always nice when someone takes the time to tell others about it.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

My husband booked this as a surprise for my birthday on Wednesday. We had team of 4 and we had a brilliant time. George was our host he was fantastic!!! It’s a must and will definitely go back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your great review. We're thrilled you enjoyed your time here at Escape Time and it's always nice when someone takes the time to tell others about it.

We will be sure to pass on your thanks to George.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

A great day out with my younger cousins and aunt. Fun for the whole family. We escaped with a minute left!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 December 2017

It was our first escape room and were not quite sure what to expect but all 6 of us were involved and the hour flew by, we escaped with 7 minutes to spare . Will definitely be back