We stayed in the New Hall hotel for one night over Easter. We have stayed in a few of the Hand Picked hotels before and love them. This one certainly kept up the reputation.
The grounds are beautiful and very peaceful.
The best part of our stay was the staff, very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The little touches make all the difference, from the personal card on arrival to the relaxing areas to sit in and use the free wifi for a couple of hours whilst relaxing in the lounge in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying within 26 acres of mature, elegant grounds this 60 bedroom historic country house hotel is widely reputed to be the oldest inhabited, moated manor house in England. Sympathetic renovation has provided up-to-the-minute facilities whilst retaining most of its medieval charm and character. Public areas with their fine panelling and mullioned stained-glass windows create a unique historical ambiance; the magnificent Great Chamber is particularly impressive indeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your New Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall Hotel And Spa
- Hotel New Hall
- New Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Hotel & Spa Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands