Wonderful building, very typically English (exept for the French accent of the lady on reception).it has been some time since my visit which was arranged as a business/educational weekend.
My room was amazing with all the traditional and very tasteful furnishings one would like to expect but rarely finds, and compared to staying at the Strand in London for the same price it was far superior (in my view).
To my suprise and delight I think we had booked a spot a celebrity weekend as there were a couple of very famous faces...no names mentioned but the young lady has an equally famous rear end...and also a football team who were playing in Birmingham that weekend. from what I overheard from the footballers they were equally impressed with the standard of the Hotel.
lovely place,classy clientelle, very discrete, and I personally would love to go back again .
Recommend this place to anyone and everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying within 26 acres of mature, elegant grounds this 60 bedroom historic country house hotel is widely reputed to be the oldest inhabited, moated manor house in England. Sympathetic renovation has provided up-to-the-minute facilities whilst retaining most of its medieval charm and character. Public areas with their fine panelling and mullioned stained-glass windows create a unique historical ambiance; the magnificent Great Chamber is particularly impressive indeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your New Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall Hotel And Spa
- Hotel New Hall
- New Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Hotel & Spa Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands