We stayed here last night in the Sirius Suite. On checking in Bill took our bag and showed us to our room. The room itself was lovely, in the old part of the building, beamed ceiling, stone windowsills, 6ft bed, sofa & 2 chairs and a dinning table with 4 chairs, dressing table, drawers and wardrobe. The grounds are beautiful and very well kept. Weddings are held in the marquee so the evening entertainment doesn't bother other guests. All of the staff that we met were very friendly, with a nothing is too much trouble attitude. We ate in the Bridge restaurant, the vegetarian selection was very limited compared to the Terrance bar, one starter and one main, however I was happy with both, I'm sure had I asked for alternatives they would have been offered! My husbands starter was very overlooked but when mentioned to the staff they were very apologetic and and offered to get it replaced quickly. We were not charged for the starter and my port was compliments of the maître d'. I agree that that wine us expensive by the glass, £11 large Chardonnay the bottle was £33 . We had breakfast in our room, which was excellent. The spa is basic, it could do with a little TLC.
The service that we experienced here was more 5* than 4* couldn't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lying within 26 acres of mature, elegant grounds this 60 bedroom historic country house hotel is widely reputed to be the oldest inhabited, moated manor house in England. Sympathetic renovation has provided up-to-the-minute facilities whilst retaining most of its medieval charm and character. Public areas with their fine panelling and mullioned stained-glass windows create a unique historical ambiance; the magnificent Great Chamber is particularly impressive indeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall Hotel And Spa
- Hotel New Hall
- New Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Sutton Coldfield
- New Hall Hotel & Spa Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands