This was our second visit to this hotel and, other than the fact that parts of it are a bit tired (some might say that this is part of its charm!) it's hard to fault. It scores on tranquility (it's amazingly quiet given that it's so close to the M42 and I love the fact that there are narrow boats cruising by), location, friendliness of staff and the gem of a courtyard. The dinner food remains of a good standard and they were able to cater for a party of around 20 again, but this time at very short notice. However, the breakfast was a bit "iffy" with no fresh fruit salad, dry scrambled eggs and a toaster which only toasted on one side. Despite this, it would actually be good to spend more than just the odd night here, because it would be a lovely place to just relax in - and we're planning to do just that in the autumn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century farmhouse is in quiet countryside on the Birmingham, close to the M42. It has free parking, a tennis court, a restaurant and a bar. The Brook Marston Farm Hotel is less than 2 miles from the Belfry Golf Resort and 10 miles from Birmingham International Airport and the NEC (National Exhibition Centre). It was once owned by Sir Robert Peel, former Prime Minister and founder of the police force. Hotel Rooms: 37. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Brook Marston Farm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marston Farm Sutton Coldfield
- Brook Marston Farm Hotel Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands