Friendly staff and very quiet, rooms in need of a refurbishment with peeling wallpaper
and laminate on bottom of wardrobe missing. Cleanliness was good however the food left masses to be desired. Breakfast that we had was awful, i gave my compliments to the chef for managing to ruin the easiest meal of the day, scrambled eggs were runny, sausage was just or not cooked, bacon was BBQ flavour, grilled tomato was not warm let alone grilled and mushrooms on my sons plate was massive while i had 3 on mine. Black pudding was good!! The toast that my wife eventually cooked on a toaster with only one side of elements working (see previous post) was probably the best bit of breakfast. To be fair to the hotel they did refund the cost of breakfast on the bill for all of us without any arguments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century farmhouse is in quiet countryside on the Birmingham, close to the M42. It has free parking, a tennis court, a restaurant and a bar. The Brook Marston Farm Hotel is less than 2 miles from the Belfry Golf Resort and 10 miles from Birmingham International Airport and the NEC (National Exhibition Centre). It was once owned by Sir Robert Peel, former Prime Minister and founder of the police force. Hotel Rooms: 37. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Brook Marston Farm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marston Farm Sutton Coldfield
- Brook Marston Farm Hotel Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands