When me and my husband got engaged, I started looking at venues. I went on to a wedding website and was looking at local hotels, when I came across Marston Farm, my eyes lit up and I told my partner this is the one, I just loved what I saw on the site, the photos was gorgeous. Me and my partner (and mom) went to view the hotel, I loved everything about it. Then when we walked into the marquee we both was so shocked and amazed on how perfect this hotel was, just the place where we wanted to get married, My partner turned to me and said Yes were getting married here.
Tony was very helpful and couldn't do enough for us, he had my mom calling him 3 or 4 times a day which never annoyed him, he was only more than willing to help us out. On the day of our wedding, I was so nervous as every bride is, Throughout the day, Tony and his staff was only ever friendly and made us feel that we were the most important people there.
The food that the hotel had provided us with myself, my husband and all our guest was more than satisfied with as there was loads of variety, and plenty of it. Excellent value for money.
The Bridal Suite, was beautiful a gorgeous four poster bed, unfortunatley the only problem for me was my husband was way to tall for the bed, So Mom and Dad had this room and we had the other bridal suite which was gorgeous, very clean, big sized bathroom, and a beautiful view of the court yard, which is gorgeous to look at whether its day time or night time. To complete our stay the next morning we had a full english breakfast which the chef had cooked perfectly. We were so impressed that my mother-in law and father-in law even paid for a group of us to stay on and have our easter dinner there later on in the day, which was very beautiful presented and tasted to perfection. Tony was even kind enough to give our 18 month old son an easter egg which he loved so much,.
I dont think tony and his staff could have done anymore for us if they tried. It was amazing to be able to have our wedding there and I am so greatfull for there constant help and support they provided us over the months building up to our wedding. They really made our day run alot smooth. On behalf of myself and my husband I would advise anyone to go, there if not for a wedding, then any party celebration, or even to stop for the night, You wont be dissapointed. I am glad we chose Marston Farm for our special day as it was the perfect setting for our wedding it helped make the day. Its like a fairy tale setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century farmhouse is in quiet countryside on the Birmingham, close to the M42. It has free parking, a tennis court, a restaurant and a bar. The Brook Marston Farm Hotel is less than 2 miles from the Belfry Golf Resort and 10 miles from Birmingham International Airport and the NEC (National Exhibition Centre). It was once owned by Sir Robert Peel, former Prime Minister and founder of the police force. Hotel Rooms: 37. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Brook Marston Farm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marston Farm Sutton Coldfield
- Brook Marston Farm Hotel Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands