Brook Marston Farm Hotel
US$87
US$77
New Hall Hotel & Spa(Sutton Coldfield)
US$208
US$202
Hotels.com
Travelodge Birmingham Sutton Coldfield(Sutton Coldfield)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$126
Travelocity
Royal Hotel(Sutton Coldfield)
US$112
US$84
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Birmingham Streetly(Sutton Coldfield)(Great Value!)
US$63
Travelodge
Clover Spa & Hotel(Birmingham)
US$154
Butler's Arms(Sutton Coldfield)
Moxhull Hall(Sutton Coldfield)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswedding venuecouldn't do enoughcooked breakfasthotel is situatedtired and in needtrouser presssat navsunday lunchlovely settingplenty of parkingfrom start to finishfollowing morningcanalmarqueemariemotorwaydj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2009

On Friday May 8th 2009 my son and his partner held their civil wedding partnership and reception at Marston Farm Hotel. From the first enquiry until the big day itself nothing was too much trouble to Tony Grubb (General Manager) and any of his staff at the hotel.
This is not my first dealings with Tony. I previously had booked a special birthday party for 100 people in September 2007. This party was such a hugh success that it gave me the confidence to suggest that Marston Farm would be an ideal venue for my son's wedding day.
Claire was our intial contact throughout the booking and arranging process. She was superb. Her ideas, support and always making herself available at times to suit us - even if it meant her staying after her finishing time - never once did she complain or refuse to see us. Claire is professional, welcoming and friendly. She always had a smile on her face. Thanks to Claire all of our plans fell into place.
Another big thank you has to go to Mark. Mark was our support on the actual day. He is so professional, helpful and friendly. Everything on the day went to plan and not one thing went wrong. The service, the food quantity, quality and all of his organisation along with his team were brilliant. I can honestly say the day was perfect.
The Ceremony itself was beautiful - thanks to the Registrars who performed the marriage. It was tailored perfectly to the happy couple.
The entire ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception, food, service and all of the staff were simply the best!!!! A day/evening that will never be forgotten.
A big thank you to everyone at Marston Farm Hotel for making Ben and Mary's wedding day so un-forgettable. I will never hestitate in holding another event at Marston Farm Hotel in the future.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed 17 May 2009

When me and my husband got engaged, I started looking at venues. I went on to a wedding website and was looking at local hotels, when I came across Marston Farm, my eyes lit up and I told my partner this is the one, I just loved what I saw on the site, the photos was gorgeous. Me and my partner (and mom) went to view the hotel, I loved everything about it. Then when we walked into the marquee we both was so shocked and amazed on how perfect this hotel was, just the place where we wanted to get married, My partner turned to me and said Yes were getting married here.
Tony was very helpful and couldn't do enough for us, he had my mom calling him 3 or 4 times a day which never annoyed him, he was only more than willing to help us out. On the day of our wedding, I was so nervous as every bride is, Throughout the day, Tony and his staff was only ever friendly and made us feel that we were the most important people there.

The food that the hotel had provided us with myself, my husband and all our guest was more than satisfied with as there was loads of variety, and plenty of it. Excellent value for money.

The Bridal Suite, was beautiful a gorgeous four poster bed, unfortunatley the only problem for me was my husband was way to tall for the bed, So Mom and Dad had this room and we had the other bridal suite which was gorgeous, very clean, big sized bathroom, and a beautiful view of the court yard, which is gorgeous to look at whether its day time or night time. To complete our stay the next morning we had a full english breakfast which the chef had cooked perfectly. We were so impressed that my mother-in law and father-in law even paid for a group of us to stay on and have our easter dinner there later on in the day, which was very beautiful presented and tasted to perfection. Tony was even kind enough to give our 18 month old son an easter egg which he loved so much,.

I dont think tony and his staff could have done anymore for us if they tried. It was amazing to be able to have our wedding there and I am so greatfull for there constant help and support they provided us over the months building up to our wedding. They really made our day run alot smooth. On behalf of myself and my husband I would advise anyone to go, there if not for a wedding, then any party celebration, or even to stop for the night, You wont be dissapointed. I am glad we chose Marston Farm for our special day as it was the perfect setting for our wedding it helped make the day. Its like a fairy tale setting.

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed 18 April 2009

Our daughter Jennifer and her partener Greg chose this hotel for their wedding venue. I have to say, what a brilliant choice!The location and the setting was absolutely fabulous.
Tony really looked after us, from the minute we decided to have the wedding at Marston Farm either Jen or myself were phoning Tony to ask questions or for advice-nothing was too much trouble, Tony even gave us his mobile number incase he wasn't at the hotel,that way he could still answer our questions immediately to put our minds at ease.
The wedding was fantastic!Tony kept saying constantly to us stop stressing and to leave everything to him(He was absolutely brill!)
Th staff abviously have an excellent leader they were all very polite and extremely helpful.
The food was outstanding and plenty of it.(Everyone made positive comments to Alan and myself about how well organised the staff were when the food was being served.)
We stayed over-night at the hotel,wise choice,the room was exceptionally clean and comfortable(just what we needed after a beautiful day.)
To finish off our stay we had a full english breakfast, which was cooked to perfection.
We couldn't have had a better day/stay everything was extremely well organised.
We would like to say a big thankyou to Tony and his marvellous team for truely helping to make our daughter and son-in-law's day so special. gill and alan

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed 1 October 2008

Problem with arriving , six of us appeared not to be booked. Rooms adequate and clean , fairly spacious. Top floor noisy due to the proximity of the M42. Evening meal ..good even if service a little slow.Breakfast awful , cold mushroooms, as well as coffee. Major bugbear the piped music , if I want to go to Church I go to Church, it was music one would play in a Chapel of Rest. Bar looked tired and lacked atmosphere. For £80 per night b and b I would have expected more. Location is nice around by the canal and the pub looked decent down the road , but all spoilt by the road noise.If you are an Aston Villa fan then their training ground at the top of the road. May be okay for the lads golfing but obviously most business gained from weddings.
Distinctly average and underwhelming in summary.Don't take a loved one there to spoil them.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TrevitTreels
Reviewed 11 August 2008

Brought my wife here for her birthday... were very well travelled and thought we would give a break in the UK a go. We got to the hotel and from the outside it is really nice. Checked - in went to your room and were very impressed the room was a very nice size and the bed was really comfortable. We both found the food very good and service was even better. Would most definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2008