1,746 results
All reviewsoverlooking the lakeleisure facilitiesafternoon teagroupon dealsauna and steam roomhealth clubbuffet styledrayton manorbirminghameventvenue
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I am little late adding my review! Sorry!

I held a charity event in the lakeside suite on the 29th nov, and although when I arrived at 2 to set up the room was far from ready to decorate the team could not have been more helpful in particular Ashley who helped so much and sorted any issue or requested immediately cannot fault at all a credit to the team, there was also a lady helping him, young girl who was amazing but sadly I have forgot her name I am sorry for that!

The food in the evening was yummy, the room was perfect and the staff extremely helpful.

I also stayed in the hotel, previously I had stayed in a suite so anything less would obviously not match but the room was clean, comfortable and ha enough room, with a balcony too which was lovely! I hadn't added a card to the room so when I tried to order room service I was unable to even though I was able to pay cash, only a slight niggle as I was so hungry! But haven't impacted on my review, I hope I am able to hold more charity events here in the future. And hopefully next time I'll be able to use the Swimming pool! Thank you again

• Stayed: November 2013
Ramadasutton, General Manager at Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Dear Event Organiser,

Thank you for your lovely review, and we are so pleased to learn of your success in raising funds for Macmillan Cancer Support, a hugely worthwhile cause and coincidentally our company nominated charity this year too! we are delighted you found the team friendly and welcoming and have passed on your kind comments, especially to Ashley. It would be our pleasure to see you again, maybe this will become an annual event! If you have any photo's do send them to the hotel as we are happy to feature events on our Facebook.

For your information, we also have some of your blue chair cover sashes still, if you can call to arrange pick up!

Best wishes for a happy Christmas,

Fiona and the team

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We have celebrated Christmas at the Ramada Hotel for 3 years and it gets better each time! The hotel staff and DJ are so helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The food was served on time and tasted great!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Ramadasutton, General Manager at Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Guest – (we know who you are, however trip doesn't allow us to use it!)

We really are so appreciative of your kind acknowledgement of everything we as a team strive to achieve and I am so glad you all had a good time. Here’s to you all returning in 2014 for the next great party.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year, all the best

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We were made to feel welcome from the moment we stepped out of the taxi. The staff were helpful, friendly and intent on making our party enjoyable. The food arrived promptly, plenty of wine on the table and then that amazing 'thing' the chefs did with lighting the puddings. The DJ hit the right note for our mixed age group, something for all. Everyone (17 of us) without exception agreed that it was the best Christmas Do we had been to and fully intend to repeat it next year.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sheila G
Ramadasutton, General Manager at Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your experience about your recent event at the Ramada Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and we are delighted to receive such a positive report.

Our aim is to create a great party atmosphere with our festive food and lighting of the puddings, so that every guest can enjoy celebrating in style and it is always gratifying to hear that we have achieved this.

Be sure to follow us on our facebook page to keep up-to-date with our news and events and on behalf of everyone here, may we wish you a very happy Christmas and a happy New Year and we looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Despite reading mix reviews, we thought we would give ramada sutton coldfield the benefit of doubt by using it as a 1 night stay for our family of 4 (2 daughters age 2 and 6) visiting birmingham for the day. We have experienced many standards of hotels from 3 to 5 stars within the U.K. We were fully aware this was a 3 star hotel & was pleasantly surprised with the standard of facilities & accomadation. Swimming pool, sauna & steam room were more than what was expected from a 3 star hotel, I found all leisure facilities clean well maintained & in fully functional order.
Hotel room, yes the bathroom could have had a renewal of fresh grout and silicone but apart from this I found everything else in the room comfortable & met expectations. Service desk may require some training on operational times for services such as the in house hair salon. My wife called up to be advised that it would be open at 9am on a sunday however when she made her way down to the building on the opposite side of the hotel grounds to where we were staying she was met with signage on the door displaying closure on sundays & mondays.
I think anyone considering booking this hotel needs to understand it is a 3 star hotel & based on this with the exception of the small issues we came across i felt it proved well worthy of this status.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your time in providing an insight into your recent stay at Ramada Sutton Coldfield, and we are most appreciative of your constructive and positive report.

I am delighted that you all had a pleasant stay and found the hotel and facilities to your liking.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the future and would suggest you take a moment to follow our hotel Facebook and Twitter accounts to hear of offers, team news and community events.

WIshing you and your family a happy Christmas and a happy New Year

Kind regards

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Lovely friendly hotel. Food and service is always second to none! Staff bend over backwards to help and never had a bad experience here. Rooms are clean and spacious, Always a warm welcome and friendly atmosphere xx marie bailey

• Stayed: November 2013
Ramadasutton, General Manager at Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear Guest - we know who you are our friend, however trip doesn't allow us to use it!)

We so appreciate your kind acknowledgement of everything we as a team strive to acheive. In this world so often it is easy to comment on minor negatives and overlook the considerable planning, thought, preparation and effort that goes into creating memorable events, and your help in sharing your own numerous experiences at our hotel is very much appreciated.

Have a great Christmas, and see you at new year all being well!

Best wishes