“A great find”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sutton Coldfield
Westfield Court Hotel
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“A great find”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for those who are looking for good value, friendly service & clean accommodation. My en-suite single room was small (as described when I booked) but had everything that I needed. The bed was one of the most comfortable that I have slept in. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends & colleagues & if I'm working in the area again this will be my first choice.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ctsgran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Arranged my wifes 50th birthday surprise.I was very happy with the service provided. The function room layout is ideal, with a seperate area for dance floor. Food was good quality and plentiful. Bedrooms clean and tidy and comfortable. Will go again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank steve1667
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We have visited and stayed at Westfield Court Hotel several times, for parties or, most recently, a wedding. We have always found it to be a pleasant place to stay and good value for money. Nice area, lots of parking, nearby shops and pubs for evening meals if required and free WiFi. It's close to a train station and it's a direct road and a short trip to the city centre by car or bus.

The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was lovely and the price very reasonable. Nothing was too much trouble.

The service and catering provided were excellent, good quality food and plenty for everyone. The place looked great done up for a celebration. Bar prices not over the top, good DJ (recommended by the hotel) which helped fill the dance floor!

I would definitely recommend this place for a stay or an event.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank TheDrysdales
Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. The large bedrooms are excellent value, warm, clean & comfortable. Breakfasts are yummy and every effort is made to cater for your individual wants. I have been to 2 wedding receptions & a 90th birthday party there and the food has been nicely produced and good proportions. Staff are very friendly and always available. Last time I stayed I had broken my ankle after making my booking but after a phone call we were moved to a large ground floor room with a walk in shower. I would certainly recommend Westfield Court to anyone looking for a friendly small hotel which is excellent value.
Wendy Bews

Room Tip: If you like space go for a large double!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wendy B
North Fambridge
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Since July 2012 I have been working in Birmingham, staying for 4 nights a week at the Westfield Court Hotel at 262 Birmingham road, Wylde Green, Near Sutton Coldfield. I have found this hotel very welcoming and friendly, a real family run hotel. Excellent breakfast of cereals, toast, tea or coffee and a full English, or anything in between, I have seen some guests ask for and get a hot packed bacon sandwich, the staff here will bend over backwards to help you, within reason. While the décor could do with an update, the rooms are clean and tidy all with ensuit barthroom, most with a shower and one with a bath. There is plenty of storage and comfortable double or large single bed. There is excellent car parking behind the hotel, which is locked overnight. The hotel is close enough to local facilities to walk or just ask and a member of staff and they will call a local Taxi or order a take a way meal in the evening. There is a bar or a good pub just up the road for liquid refreshment. Occasionally there is an evening function during the weekdays which can be a bit noisy, but not enough to disturbed my sleep, I was once been woken up by noisy guests returning from a pub. There is TVs in all rooms and hotel wide Wifi, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking great value for money, I will be back on Monday.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room at the back
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I booked my 70th birthday party at Westfield Court Hotel for the 6th July. The staff were very helpful from the time we booked till we left on Sunday morning. The party was great fun with lots of our friends commenting on how good the buffet was and what a nice venue. Eight of us booked in overnight and all of us had a really comfortable nights sleep and excellent breakfast - very good value for money!

We have been to many events here in the past and hopefully more in the future, we will definitely be recommending it to other people. Kath

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Had our wedding at Westfield court. What a fantastic day , everyone of our guests said how lovely the food was , what a nice hotel it was. The staff are very helpfull and carol organised everything perfect, a few people stopped over in lovely clean rooms. And all said they would glady return

Room Tip: Go there and enjoy
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Stuart M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sutton Coldfield
Travelodge Birmingham Sutton Coldfield
Travelodge Birmingham Sutton Col...
#4 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield
Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfie...
#9 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
New Hall Hotel & Spa
New Hall Hotel & Spa
#2 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premie...
#3 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
Royal Hotel
Royal Hotel
#10 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
Best Western Birmingham Walsall Barons Court Hotel

Been to Westfield Court Hotel? Share your experiences!