“A perfect place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Westfield Court Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sutton Coldfield
Westfield Court Hotel
Machynlleth, United Kingdom
“A perfect place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a school reunion that was also held there . The room was very clean with a very comfy bed and quiet ! The breakfast was lovely and the owners very friendly . I did a very silly thing by putting some spare money I had under the mattress to save taking it out with me and I then left the next day and forgot to retrieve it . I remembered when I got home and thought that was the last I would see of it as the room would have been cleaned by then . The owners had already phoned the house to tell me as the lovely cleaning lady had handed it in and I had a cheque in the post next day . Thank goodness it was a small family run hotel as I am sure not everybody would have been that honest ! I will be staying here again when I take my 90 year old mother to a birthday party in May ,highly recommended

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Angela H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Monmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I visit Sutton Coldfield on a regular basis and always stay at Westfield Court. We have stayed at all other hotels in the area but always return to Westfield. We have a good night's sleep with a lovely breakfast in the morning. We are treated as friends and the welcome is honest. I have no problem recommending the Westfield to anyone visiting the area.
Always delighted to visit the hotel, the owners and their staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel if they have a party booking for that night. They will tell...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed one night here last week to see if we'd like to use it for our wedding reception. It's a great hotel, very reasonable price (£50 b&b). Really friendly couple run it - they opened the bar late for us and we enjoyed a drink with them and the other guests till around 1am! Nice breakfast served there the following morning, with breakfast news on the TV.

The rooms are fully modernised and spotlessly clean (see photos), so forget the negative review you may have read posted a couple of years ago. New carpets, flatscreen TV, kettle and coffee, modern en-suite shower. Big comfy clean bed.

Have a look at our pics. The only thing to bear in mind for weddings is there are no meaningful gardens for photographs, (car park at rear), but the inside of the hotel is great.

Room Tip: Despite double glazing, there is a little noise from the traffic on the main Birmingham Road outside...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for those who are looking for good value, friendly service & clean accommodation. My en-suite single room was small (as described when I booked) but had everything that I needed. The bed was one of the most comfortable that I have slept in. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends & colleagues & if I'm working in the area again this will be my first choice.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ctsgran
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

Arranged my wifes 50th birthday surprise.I was very happy with the service provided. The function room layout is ideal, with a seperate area for dance floor. Food was good quality and plentiful. Bedrooms clean and tidy and comfortable. Will go again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank steve1667
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

We have visited and stayed at Westfield Court Hotel several times, for parties or, most recently, a wedding. We have always found it to be a pleasant place to stay and good value for money. Nice area, lots of parking, nearby shops and pubs for evening meals if required and free WiFi. It's close to a train station and it's a direct road and a short trip to the city centre by car or bus.

The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was lovely and the price very reasonable. Nothing was too much trouble.

The service and catering provided were excellent, good quality food and plenty for everyone. The place looked great done up for a celebration. Bar prices not over the top, good DJ (recommended by the hotel) which helped fill the dance floor!

I would definitely recommend this place for a stay or an event.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank TheDrysdales
Taunton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. The large bedrooms are excellent value, warm, clean & comfortable. Breakfasts are yummy and every effort is made to cater for your individual wants. I have been to 2 wedding receptions & a 90th birthday party there and the food has been nicely produced and good proportions. Staff are very friendly and always available. Last time I stayed I had broken my ankle after making my booking but after a phone call we were moved to a large ground floor room with a walk in shower. I would certainly recommend Westfield Court to anyone looking for a friendly small hotel which is excellent value.
Wendy Bews

Room Tip: If you like space go for a large double!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple