Westfield Court Hotel
Brook Marston Farm Hotel(Sutton Coldfield)
US$95
US$92
Hotels.com
US$74
US$65
New Hall Hotel & Spa(Sutton Coldfield)
US$189
US$184
Travelodge Birmingham Sutton Coldfield(Sutton Coldfield)(Great Value!)
US$108
PremierInn.com
Butler's Arms(Sutton Coldfield)
Moxhull Hall(Sutton Coldfield)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfunction roomfamily run hotelvisiting birminghamgreat nightcomfy bedcar parksamvenuewakecelebrationdj
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed over a Bank Holiday weekend, having initially been shown to a room which had not been made up we were given two keys & invited to "take our pick" - both rooms were spacious & clean but distinctly in need of redecoration. Our rest was disturbed by other guests about 4am, traffic on the road outside was noticeable but we do come from Northumberland where the dawn chorus is the most likely disturbance we hear. Breakfast was comprehensive & will set you up for the day. This is a good looking place but needs some investment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We spend last night here, first impressions were that it was friendly, homely and comfortable. Some areas were looking a bit tired and could do with updating but it was clear that some effort had been made to refurbish some parts. The beds were clean and comfortable and our room looked out onto the main road which wasn't noisy. Breakfast was 6 - 9am which was a little early for a weekend I felt but was a reasonably good cooked breakfast none the less. Unfortunately I woke early to prepare myself a cuppa and the cups must have been lying around for a while as dust had gathered in them, the kettle was full of limescale and the UHT milk was on the use by date so didn't fill me with confidence. I prepared a drink but decided to pass after giving it second thoughts. I think they need to replenish the supplies, and especially keep a closer eye on this during quiet times. All in all though we had a nice stay here and it met our requirements.

Room Tip: Room 7 is a spacious triple room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kezzav
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a school reunion that was also held there . The room was very clean with a very comfy bed and quiet ! The breakfast was lovely and the owners very friendly . I did a very silly thing by putting some spare money I had under the mattress to save taking it out with me and I then left the next day and forgot to retrieve it . I remembered when I got home and thought that was the last I would see of it as the room would have been cleaned by then . The owners had already phoned the house to tell me as the lovely cleaning lady had handed it in and I had a cheque in the post next day . Thank goodness it was a small family run hotel as I am sure not everybody would have been that honest ! I will be staying here again when I take my 90 year old mother to a birthday party in May ,highly recommended

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I visit Sutton Coldfield on a regular basis and always stay at Westfield Court. We have stayed at all other hotels in the area but always return to Westfield. We have a good night's sleep with a lovely breakfast in the morning. We are treated as friends and the welcome is honest. I have no problem recommending the Westfield to anyone visiting the area.
Always delighted to visit the hotel, the owners and their staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel if they have a party booking for that night. They will tell you about these type of querries and will help you as much as possible.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed one night here last week to see if we'd like to use it for our wedding reception. It's a great hotel, very reasonable price (£50 b&b). Really friendly couple run it - they opened the bar late for us and we enjoyed a drink with them and the other guests till around 1am! Nice breakfast served there the following morning, with breakfast news on the TV.

The rooms are fully modernised and spotlessly clean (see photos), so forget the negative review you may have read posted a couple of years ago. New carpets, flatscreen TV, kettle and coffee, modern en-suite shower. Big comfy clean bed.

Have a look at our pics. The only thing to bear in mind for weddings is there are no meaningful gardens for photographs, (car park at rear), but the inside of the hotel is great.

Room Tip: Despite double glazing, there is a little noise from the traffic on the main Birmingham Road outside. I would ask for a rear facing room if that bothers you. (I just carry earplugs when travelling!) Our room was a standard double, good size with plenty of storage. We had a peek at the double-double bridal suite or family room - gorgeous!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple