“Fantastic brunch at the Garden Rooms highly recommended!”
Review of The Garden Room

The Garden Room
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This old pub and its reputation have been transformed into The Garden Room, suitable for all. Fresh food, coffee, breakfasts and High Teas as well as gluten free selections, sweet and savoury vegetarian food and vegan options are also available. Home made celebration cakes to order and take away food are also available. We also prepare home made 'specials' for lunch and pride ourselves on our home made cake selection, baked daily. All within a beautiful setting also showcasing giftware and adjacent to our garden centre and aquatics superstore! Robert Hall
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I visited the garden centre and the Garden Room last weekend with my friend who lives in the Midlands! I had an amazing lunch the service was fantastic and the cakes out of this world. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone especially cake lovers!

1  Thank Laura V
There are newer reviews for The Garden Room

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I am lucky as the Garden Room is close by and I go there some Sundays for Breakfast, lunch, and sometimes afternoon tea.
The staff are all very helpful and friendly, food of a mixed variety from Three egg omelettes, salads, cheese and meat boards, Superb cakes that are very generous and cream teas.
Excellent choice of foods and it is also licensed so you can have beer, wine, spirits or just a cold drink of pop. The Elderflower is one of my favorites. A good range of standard or large coffees, Latte etc. and the Luxury chocolates very yummy that can be bought individually to complement your drink or as an after dinner treat
The staff never hurry you out of the cafe so it is a great time to catch up on friends and family. alike.
They also have a garden outside and is so pleasant in the summer sitting outside chilling the afternoon away.
An altogether fab place where you can even do your shopping for your garden and then chill out in the cafe after the hard work of choosing your garden items.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I travel around the country on a regular basis and often stop at garden centres for lunch and when I came across the Garden Room I was amazed by it's large selection of offerings. The food was absolutely amazing and the service second to none. I have recommended this venue to all of my Midland based friends! Great garden centre attached to it too! Will definitely be re-visiting to sample more delicious food!!!

1  Thank Scott W
Robert H, Owner at The Garden Room, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Hello Scott W

Wow another 5 star review! Thank you.

We think of The Garden Room as the heartbeat of our Garden Centre so it is great that you had the time to visit here as well.

We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in the area.

Regards Kay Hall

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I eat lunch here once a month whilst meeting friends (and have done for about three years). The service is good and fast but I feel the food is a bit hit and miss - ie I try to vary my choices and some are better than others (chunky chips are good.....). However my main complaint is that the food never seems to be hot - just tepid, which I dislike. The seating certainly is better now that they have expanded it. Fairly pricey.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have dined at the Garden room on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent, home produced and beautifully presented. The restaurant has been recently refurbished, and as well as enjoying the food, there is also a very wide range of small gifts to purchase. There is ample seating outside too for those sunny relaxing afternoons. The cakes and chocolates are very tempting and utterly delicious. Best food in the area.

1  Thank Glenys1950

Hello Glenys1952

Thank you for reviewing The Garden Room.

We are delighted you enjoy the time spent with us at The Garden Room.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, on hopefully one of those sunny, relaxing afternoons you mention.

Kind regards.