“Well Worth a Visit”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Sutton Coldfield
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
“Well Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We chose this Hotel as our base whilst attending a number of events in Birmingham. We wanted to stay in a place that allowed us to avoid the hustle and bustle of Birmingham Town Centre. Moor Hall is set in wonderful leafy surroundings and the staff were most welcoming and polite. Good food was served in the main restaurant. My wife and I also booked a back massage in the Spa... Charlotte was very professional enabling us to leave relaxed and refreshed. Tip.. Book the Spa when you make your Hotel booking to avoid disappointment because it is very busy, particularly on weekends. One downside, the internet service in our room was very slow to almost non existent. I was not able to download my newspaper to my I pad, for a high end Hotel in 2014 this situation was pretty poor and I strongly recommend that the owners address the problem ASAP. That said we will return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lloyd M
Angela B, Owner at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at Moor Hall. We are certainly in a great location for attending events in Birmingham, as we are within easy reach of the city centre, as well as being near the NEC Group/LG Arena and the major rail and motorway links. I was sorry to hear that you had problems with wi fi but we are continually trying to improve on the signal strength and speed around the hotel to ensure a better service to guests. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Turkish first
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a wonderful spa sunday. The Food was excellent, the accommodaton superb and the service faultless. The staff were very attentive and us feel very special. An experience to remember. We shall certainly return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for this fabulous review and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.
Leeds
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Set in lovely surroundings. You can have a drink whilst sitting on the terrace watching the golfers. Go for a walk and discover some beautiful houses! The room was adequate, looking a little tired and the bed looked like it was sagging but we did sleep okay. Helpful staff on reception, they booked a table at a restaurant and a taxi for us - and rang us to let us know it was all taken care of. would stay here again if in the area. Did not use the spa or gym but the hotel was really busy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Angela B, Owner at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It was our pleasure to look after you during your stay and I do hope you will be able to visit us again soon.
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I Love this Hotel!! I had stayed here several years ago and had to take my sister there. The setting is just beautiful. Love sitting on the patio. The side garden is so much fun to explore.
It is sitting on a Golf Course

Room Tip: There are no elevators so beware you may be sleeping up stairs. They are more than willing to help g...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Angela B, Owner at Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Wow what a fabulous review! So pleased you enjoyed your visit and thank you for your lovely comments. I do hope we will be able to welcome you back to Moor Hall next time you are in the UK.
Preston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here twice & the first room was slightly disappointing - it was a single bed (which wasn't a major problem & expected at I was staying for work) but the curtains were poor & didn't cover the window properly which meant the light flooded in - the shower also was great & I did report that.

When I stayed again the following week the room was outstanding & I really enjoyed my stay.

The facilities, breakfast & staff were outstanding on both occasions & I'd definitely recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014
It was lovely to welcome you back to Moor Hall and thank you for providing your review. I was pleased to hear how much you enjoy staying with us but was sorry that your room did not totally meet your expectations on the first occasion. I have discussed your comments at our team meeting in order for the issues you mentioned to be resolved and we all hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sutton Coldfield
The Belfry
#1 of 1 in Wishaw
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,772 reviews
Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfield
Ramada Birmingham Sutton Coldfie...
#9 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
3.0 of 5 bubbles 1,406 reviews
Moxhull Hall
Moxhull Hall
#1 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel
Premier Inn Birmingham North (Su...
#4 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield

Been to Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!