My sister got married at Moor Hall (August 14) and we had a fantastic day.
The venue is pretty good and the grounds are very nice. The sit down meal was 'OK' but nothing better (In fact, is it possible to have mass catered meal better than OK? If it is then I've never had one). The wedding organiser woman (can't recall name) was very good.
We stayed for two nights (Sat / Sun) - wedding on the sunday. Our room (A family) was a good size but suffered from being right next door to the 'wedding venue' for a wedding which had taken place on the saturday, very loud. Room itself was fine. Nothing fancy - don't be expecting any 'mr and mrs smith' style boutique indulgence.
Breakfast OK (self serve greasy fry up with a few other options - not bad in truth) and the room service menu was OK too (steak sandwich)
Free wi-fi which is always a bonus and a very reasonable £80 a night for a family of four.
Not bad selection of single malts behind the bar (Oban as a pre wedding 'pick me up' on the Sunday morning)
As far as west mids wedding venues go i'd recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moor Hall Hotel & Spa is a four star country house hotel set in parkland, yet within easy reach of Birmingham. A 2015 Certificate of Excellence winner! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel And Spa
- Best Western Sutton Coldfield
- Sutton Coldfield Best Western
- Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands