“Another superb meal and this time it was delivered in the snow!”
Review of The Curry Pot

The Curry Pot
Price range: US$28 - US$42
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Welcome to The Curry Pot Indian Takeaway. Our ethos is simple; to deliver simple yet full-flavoured food in the best way possible and with as many options as possible. Our kitchen is fitted with all the latest equipment and our chefs are always cool, calm and collected even though some of their curries packs a red hot kick! All our packaging is friendly to mother nature, including our plastic microwavable containers which are 100% biodegradable and recyclable. Not only that, but they also look great and wont leak your lovely Masala or Biryani sauce all over your leathers. Why not use our fantastic online ordering website to order expertly prepared food garnished with excellent service direct to your door.
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Last week my wife and I were supposed to be eating out for a Birthday celebration but the snow stopped us. We looked online and saw that the currypot was still delivering to local addresses so we used the internet order process they have on their website to order our meal.

The internet ordering process is fantastic, so easy to use and you add and delete items until you have what you want on your order.

The meal turned up really quickly which I was surprised about as I figured anyone would take ages to deliver in the snow. This time we tried something different on the menu and as last time the food quality and portions could not be faulted.

Great service, great food and great value.

Many thanks for braving the snow to feel me!

1  Thank SwampyAJC

Reviewed 31 December 2012

One of the most fantastic takeaways in Sutton Coldfield. Food is always of a very high standard every time without fail.,even though they are extremely busy. They really do use fresh ingredients. Never a tiny bit of fat on the meats. The service is always spot on. Cant wait for our next treat!!!

1  Thank Tony R
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I always order with the Curry Pot, I'm never disappointed when ordering. They also changed the website now so you can customize your main dishes to your liking which is also brilliant for people ordering online.
The food is always high quality, in generous portions and the staff are great.

1  Thank Harrison C
Reviewed 16 December 2012

The Curry Pot is awesome! This is the best take-away curry I have had in years.
My Wife and I ordered from the current special which is £15 for two starters, two mains and two sides.
The food was delivered for free and arrived within 30 minutes, I can not believe how much food there was and the excellent quality and good portions.

Fantastic quality Indian food and amazing value, better than most if not all of the restaurants in the area.

3  Thank SwampyAJC
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

I actually ordered take away from this restaurant and received super tasty, piping hot food quickly. Would recommend.

2  Thank Mrs P