“The Best”

Chase Farm Shop & Cafe
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A café attached to a farm shop serving high quality food.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The cafe is a cut above that usually found at such places. It is very clean, the service is very friendly and the range and value of food is excellent.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We often have breakfast here and have generally been very happy with the food and service.
The food is cooked to order and the tomtomatoes are fresh too.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Called in here for shoppping but didn't use the cafe this time. Lots of delicious treats on offer and such fresh produce!

1  Thank cotswold017
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Went to have breakfast, but missed it by 2 mins, waits wasn't flexible at all......
We decided to have lunch there, and I must say it was a poor experience.
I ordered from the "Specials" board...Ploughmans, and my partner had Quiche of the day (leek and bire)
Ploughmans (£6.25) came with...GRATED cheese, 2 pickled onions, some mixed leaves, a small dollop of coleslaw, mix pickle (poor quality from a jar), boiled egg (which tasted off), and a chunk of bread.
Quiche (£6.75): salade, coleslaw, greasy chips (which had been cooked on cold oil),
I had to ask for the egg as it had been left off my plate, when I questioned the waitress, she gave me a very blank look as if to say, what are you talking about and thats all there is in a ploughman's... she went away and came back with the (gone off) egg.

Firstly some advice for the chef...Ploughman's doesn't not have GRATED CHEESE on it. Basically I was give a cheese salad!!!
This was the worst ploughman's I've had, and I have had many to compare with...
Won't be going there again...

3  Thank jaggie j
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Tried the roast beef today with my family and it has to be one of the nicest Sunday Roast I've had. So tasty and the cauliflower cheese was superb. Definitely recommend to friends and family to try out! Usually Sunday dinners out leave me disappointed but not this one!

3  Thank Alisondavies95