“Great little hidden coffee place”

Mocha Coffee Lounge
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Healthy, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: An independent licensed coffee shop in Streetly Village, Burnett Road, Streetly just near to streetly gate, Sutton Park. Open Monday to Saturday, 8.30am until 5.00pm, serving breakfasts, light lunches, afternoon teas, cream teas, homemade cake, hot and cold beverages. Family friendly offering highchairs, children's food, colouring and baby change facilities. Dog friendly on our decking area outside. Booking required only for our afternoon tea served daily between 2pm and 4pm.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have now been here several times, I ride over on my bike at weekends to enjoy coffee and a sandwich or maybe even a cake if I cycle in to the park afterwards! Coffee is good, certainly better than almost all of the bigger high street names/chains. The sandwiches and snacks are excellent, I particular love the BLT, it's the best one I have had a regular favourite of mine. The cakes are all home made and taste like it too! Well worth you hunting this place out and paying a visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Absolutely loved it! This coffee shop is very close to my home and I'll definitely be visiting much more often! Prices are reasonable and there is a large selection of cakes, sandwiches and drinks. We sat in the outside seating area as it was sunny, and had a a very relaxing and enjoyable time!
Staff are lovely, and service is great, definitely worth going.

1  Thank ojm222
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Went here today for the first time with friend.we were lucky to get parking as its a busy street!beware of a resident who takes pictures of your parking if you dare to park on the yellows!
Lovely little coffee shop, very welcoming, a friendly atmosphere.Had cappuccinos and hot chocolates, very nice and reasonable
priced.friendly staff. It was busy at the time we went (am)and so a bit noisy but Will go here again.

1  Thank runaroun
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Just arrived back from a lovely afternoon tea. All I can say it was all fantastic. Service was excellent, sandwiches were lovely and the millionaire shortbread was best I have ever tasted. I am definitely recommending to friends and family as well as a revisit to sample more of those lovely looking cakes. Great value, lovely afternoon.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Mocha is a short walk from our home.. so we are very frequent visitors. The staff are great and friendly. The food (breakfast/brunch/sandwiches/wraps) is delicious (takeaway prices really well discounted).. and the coffee is spot on. They also have a great outside covered decking area with twinkling fairly lights, which is dog friendly. The only issue we have is trying to go less often!

1  Thank holslove