“Ignore the bad reviews”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Visited Cambaz today for lunch. I am very surprised at the bad reviews of this place as I can honestly say it was such a lovely meal. The service was faultless and the food was beautiful. The bill was cheaper than we thought too considering we had wine. Felt like we were on holiday.. 100% recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My partner and I ate at Cambaz on 06.08.2014. After reading the reviews I was unsure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. We found the lunch menu to be very reasonable, 2 course lunch was £7.00 and we added desserts to our menu for an additional £4.50-£5.00.

Staff were very attentive and made us feel comfortable, they were particularly thoughtful in helping with the logistics of getting my 10 month old daughter table to the table with the pram.

We had a lovely lunch, enjoyed the food and ambiance and as a result we will definitely be returning and recommending it to friends and family

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Dont be put off by bad reviews make your own decision by trying it yourself I has garlic mushrooms for starter and lamb chops with garlic mash excellent and strawberry cheesecake for desert . The service was excellent the food was excellent will certainly be returning

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My husband and I dined here this evening on our twice yearly night out (without the children)... We both love the Med and have heard great reviews about Cambaz so decided to try it... We had the Sultan set menu: the Mezze starter was phenomenal and the hummous was the best we've tasted, the mixed grill was so delicious but such a big portion we bought 1/2 of it home and the Baklava for dessert was amazing! Sitting in the garden with our drinks after the meal was just like being abroad. Our waiter was Donato, who is Italian, and very friendly and attentive... He made our evening! Being a Friday night the restaurant was busy but we felt welcomed and our table service wasn't affected at all. The decor is lovely and the staff are informed of the menu and wine list which is always a bonus! I'd 100% recommend a visit to Cambaz and the lunch menu looks too good to be true for the price... I can see this becoming our "date night" local

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Took my family here for a birthday meal for my son and we thought it was great and were surprised by the negative reviews but not put off from booking! Glad we weren't because the service was absolutely great! We were seated in the glass conservatory area and the service was very attentive. The food, both starters and mains were excellent and the portion sides were huge! We will definitely be going back as this is a restaurant that Sutton needs to give some choice and diversity from too many Indian restaurants! The ambience on a warm June evening was like that of a great open air restaurant in the Spanish heat! Recommended.