“Excellent buffet menu”

The Eastern Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$129
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of the most decorated , spacious , 170-180 seating capacity fine dinning restaurant in the Royal town of Sutton cold field . 3.4 miles from vibrant town of Birmingham City center . We serve pure Indian test from one of the most experienced Chef from Delhi , The 20 years experienced Chinese chef .. all to your test. We provide big party venue/deliver free if booking with lunch or dinner.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I visited with a friend on Monday on recommendation to sample the buffet menu. All items are ordered and made fresh before bringing them to the table, but we were able to order as many as we wished. This meant that the quality of the food was consistently high, and I found the selection offered was very good. Service was very good also. My one caveat is that soft drinks were expensive. As someone who likes plenty to drink with meals this bumps up the cost of the evening. However, I'm assuming it is the profit on the drinks that allows them to offer such high quality fresh food at such a reasonable price, so this is to be expected.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 April 2018

What a beautiful restaurant! It became one of the most popular restaurants among my colleges whenever we all in Sutton, amazing food and excellent service, highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for a work dinner, we had pre-booked set menu, with plenty of different starters including crispy duck and pancakes which is a real favourite of mine. Main course had chicken, beef, vegetable and noodle dishes and was far too much for our table 8!

Would definitely recommend, can’t comment on the prices as I wasn’t paying which made it taste even better!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

After our local Chinese closed, we decided to try this one. It has plenty of free parking and easy to find. The food was well cooked,nicely presented and the menu offered plenty of variety. The staff were very efficient friendly and plenty of them, but it was quiet as we went just before the Easter rush. Well definitely by back.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Food is hot and quickly prepared. You choose what you want and they cook it freshly for you, rather than go up to a buffet cart
I like this way, as you don’t tend to over eat!
Good service
Nice ambience
Lovely food
Be careful of the stairs, they have lips on, ironically for anti slip I think and my daughter (18) fell down them on the way out ! Her shins are black and blue!

1  Thank Rebecca W