Me and my partner stayed her for 2 nights while visiting local friends. Room was a little outdated and you can hear a lot of noise around. As we were on the ground floor we heard people above going to the toilet throughout the night. Room was clean and reception staff were friendly, apart from one woman who had shown no interest when asking for more supplies for our room. The meal we had on the friday evening at the pub next door was lovely, nice atmosphere, happy staff. Breakfast the next morning was lovely too, it was the same friendly young girl who served us our meal the night before. We will definitely be returning to this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's so much on your doorstep at Sutton Coldfield. The bright lights, sights and shops of Birmingham are just a quick train ride away. While closer to home there are a number of renowned golf courses, as well as the beautiful Sutton Park National Nature Reserve. Conquer your fears on Stormforce 10 at Drayton Manor. Or indulge in retail therapy at big name stores in Birmingham. Watch some famous names tee off at the Belfry, then come back for tea and pampering yourself in our spacious rooms and extra comfy beds. Directions: Approx. 7 miles from M42(J9). Follow A446 towards Lichfield, then A453 to Sutton Coldfield. Turn left into Whitehouse Common Road, the hotel is on the left. 1/2 mile from Good Hope Hospital. Next to the White Horse. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel Sutton Coldfield
- Premier Inn Sutton Coldfield
- Premier Inn Birmingham North (Sutton Coldfield) Hotel West Midlands