“Fabulous food and service”
Review of Cloisters

Cloisters
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in Stamford
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are an independent, family run Italian Bistro located on St Marys Street Stamford. Our menu is based around great Antipasti, had stretched pizzas, tasty pastas and also grill dishes and salads. Our ingredients are sourced from local suppliers as much as possible. Great coffees and a well stocked bar with an exclusively Italian wine list.
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and service”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

A birthday treat from my family, a very friendly greeting from the staff and when I had forgotton my reading glasses they produced a pot of mixed lens sized glasses.
The food was delicious and the best pizzas including gluten free and a birthday candle in my panna cotta.
Well worth a return visit.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank denise13478

Oakham, United Kingdom
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had lunch today and couldn't fault it. Clearly fresh good ingredients used. Very good value too. Far better food than the "chains"

• Visited March 2014
“Lunch time pasta......”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We called in at lunch time for their 2 mains for £12 offer. I had the chicken liver pasta with bacon, peas and a lovely sauce, the wife had the gnocci and my 9 month old baby girl had a cheese and tomato pizza (a baragain a £3.25). The food was lovely and the service friendly.

All in all with a sparkling water, diet coke and latte the cost was a smidge over £21 which I felt was good value for the quality of the food. we will definately return again.

• Visited February 2014
Stamford, United Kingdom
“well priced italian cuisine”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We often come here for a meal and it is consistently good. We can recommend the pescatori and the spaghetti bolognese. You can get wine by the glass, bottle or carafe which is good value for money. The staff run the restaurant with great precision so make sure you book well in advance! Decor could be enhanced with addition of some brightly coloured pictures.

• Visited February 2014
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Always an experience”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is one of my favourite places to go to, on Christmas Eve 2011 Sadie opened the restaurant up for just myself and my partner and this is where he popped the question 'Will you Marry me?' it was the best night of my life with the most amazing atmosphere, the food was lovely and Sadie now knows my order before she even comes to the table! We now go to the restaurant with our 15 month Daughter and it gets better everytime!

• Visited December 2013